We carry SCX Slot Car Racing by TECNITOYS, including SCX Slot Cars, SCX Digital System, SCX Digital Slot Cars, SCX Pro Competition, SCX slot car track, SCX Slot Car Home Race Sets, SCX slot car racing accessories and tons of other 1:32 Scale Slot Car Racing stuff at SCX-Slot-Car-Racing.Com!
- SCX Slot Car Racing is recognized worldwide as an award winning toy. SCX the Digital System was the winner of The Duracell European Toy Survey 2005. The SCX Digital System Slot Car Racing has been chosen by children, as their preferred toy. Indeed, the recent 2005 European Duracell Toy Survey showed SCX the digital system as the preferred toy for boys and girls alike from ages ranging 5-10 years old. Whether you choose the new SCX Digital System or the standard traditional 1:32 SCX Slot Car Race System, you can expect a top quality reliable toy, that offers a durable, rugged, flexible plastic track that will take the pounding, dropping and stepping-on by any kid from 5 to 75 years of age.
SCX is a Spanish company and one of the innovators and pioneers in the slot car industry. With SCX's European roots, SCX has, for years, specialized in Rally cars, producing the widest selection of WRC replica slot cars, SCX Formula 1 slot cars and SCX Le Mans Endurance Slot Cars. Realizing the popularity of SCX in the USA, SCX has released a variety of American style slot cars including NASCAR Slot Cars, American Sports Cars, like the Chevrolet Corvette Slot Car and other American Muscle Slot Cars.
- SCX 1:32 RACING SYSTEM offers traditional (one car per lane) SCX slot car track (not compatible with SCX the Digital System),
with the rugged and durable "snap together underneath" design that does't come apart when pulled and bumped. SCX slot car track has a rough road surface, so that the cars handle better under "extreme" racing
conditions. New SCX Slot Cars Have Vastly
Improved Performance! For serious slot car
racers, the 1:32 SCX Slot Car Race System can be expanded to 8-lanes
wide racing and using the SCX Pro Competition competition-ready cars,
upgraded controllers, Super Power boost transformer power and accessories.
the Digital System provides
Real overtaking by changing from/to any other
lane, racing with up to six cars on a two-lane
track, lap counting, constant race information, race leader display
and more. The SCX Digital System allows you to decide the best racing
strategy, control fuel consumption and plan the number of pit stops.
Latest SCX digital system advancement is the new digital chronometer.
With the SCX Digital System there is no need for messy tangling accessory
wires as all accessories plug directly into the track section, virtually
anywhere on the track.
- The Digital System. This new SCX technology allows
you to race on your circuit with up to 6
cars at the same time on a two-lane track, overtake your opponents and
receive continuous information during the race. Discover your race strategies:
push your opponent’s car off the track, use the corners to delay other
cars, overtake and choose your lane to avoid cars that have crashed,
and much more.
• Race with up to 6 cars at the
same time on two or more lanes of tracks.
• Overtake your opponents by changing lanes.
• Stop, refuel and choose your strategy.
• Programme your braking power.
• Continuous informtion about laps, positions,
times and fuel consumption.
• Your car can race on any lane, choosing the best course around the
• Overtake your opponents by changing lanes.
• Compete with up to 6 cars at the same time.
• Choose a refuelling strategy.
• Make your circuits larger with all
our tracks and accessories.
With The Digital System acces- sories, you
can make your circuit even more realistic.
• Pit Box: stop your car, refuel, adjust
your braking power and make your races much more
real. Attention!! Cars with more fuel race
at a lower speed... decide your own strategy!
• The chronometer: records the times of the
cars from lap to lap. Lap counter: indicates
the laps you have done as well as position
in the race of the other cars.
RACING TRACK SYSTEM
The new track for the analogue system allows users
to make their tracks digital easily; this opens up a wide range of possibilities
so they can enjoy more realistic car races. All these new features make
the digital system much more interactive because it allows you to:
•Compete with up to 6 cars at the same time on a two-lane
track. •pass your opponents from any lane with the lane change button.
•Plan race strategies by changing lane, taking corners
on the inside and stopping opponents from overtaking by going in front
of them, making it difficult for them to advance.
The new circuits can be combined with the whole range
of SCX 1/32 tracks and circuits on the market thanks to the compatibility
tracks designed for this. These compatibility tracks are included in
all the analogue sets: C1, C2 and C3.
The new track system allows users to assemble circuits
more easily thanks to its new joints; they allow you to save time when
building the circuits so you can start playing quickly.
TRACKS WITH MORE FEATURES
The new track system, while maintaining the high quality
common to any SCX track, also includes the following improvements: •Side
plastic protectors for the rails, thus improving the movement and direction
of the car blades. •Wider and more stable tracks, allowing you to drive
the car in a more precise, effective way. •Technical material that offers
users greater flexibility and strength when it comes to assembling a
• Surface of maximum adherence and uniformity, improving
- SCX SLOT
CAR DRIVING TIPS
Here you have some advice and tips on how to improve your driving technique..
Training with drivers
• Pursuit tests: Try to drive flat out and withstand
the pressure of the driver that is chasing you, or
apply this pressure if you are catching up with another car.
• Help from your friends: From certain points of the
track, they can tell you how to improve your technique.
• Practise the optimum moment to accelerate or slow
down on particular stretches or bends. Do several laps
and memorise the references.
•Take references: You will be shown the exact place
where you should take action. Mark these points faintly
on the track with chalk. The references of extremes will change if you
These can be a key factor in winning a SCX race.
• They are essential in the speed trials.
Watch out that you are not forced off the track at
the first bend, after the start or at the chicane.
• In the endurance trials, since they last longer,
the starts are not so important. Maintain a good average
speed and take advantage of the errors, tiredness or
lack of concentration of your rivals.
Gentle acceleration is usually the key
With the exception of the starts and time trials, when
the hand throttle can be pressed to the maximum, you should accelerate
gradually, especially in the rally sections, or if your tyres no longer
offer their usual grip.
Taking the bends
The speed that you can reach on a bend depends on the
speed at which you go into it. This must be sufficient for you to be
able to follow the line of the bend, while accelerating gently and avoiding
going off. It is all about joining the two points of the bend (entrance
and exit) as quickly as possible, without going off or skidding.
On the fast bends, avoid brusque movements on the hand
throttle and long skids, because you will lose precious fractions of
a second. On the slow bends you must brake at the last moment and you
can accelerate more sharply, because the distance covered is shorter.
This is one of the most neglected techniques, and yet
a good overtaking manoeuvre can decide the race. The ideal place to overtake
is on a straight, but very often this is not possible. Try it when your
car is inside the bend. Otherwise, the rival car may skid and force you
off the track. By braking at the last moment, you will take the bend
at a faster speed than the other car.
• Keep a safe distance from the car in front at all
• Do not deliberately slow down when there is another
car close behind.
• When changing lanes, make sure there is no other
car coming which you might hit and come off the track.
• Before putting a car back on the track after it has
come off, always let the other cars on the lane go
past, to avoid getting in their way them and breaking
their rhythm (do not become an "obstruction").
Setting up the Starting Grid
There are two possible ways of deciding the positions
on the starting grid:
• Before a race, competitors have a series of heats
to decide their position on the starting grid:
• With 3 cars: each competitor runs a two-lap race
against each of the others. In the event of a draw
(i.e. all three win one heat), there should be three
more heats. The competitor who wins the most heats takes pole position.
• With 4 cars: hold 2 semi-finals. The winner of each
of these races against the other for pole position.
The losers of the two semi-finals compete for third and fourth position
in a further 2-lap race.
• With 5 cars: as this is an odd number, use the "everyone against
everyone" system, as in 3-car races. The winner takes pole position.
• With 6 cars: hold 3 semi-finals of two cars each,
to give three firsts and three seconds. Each of these
groups uses the system for 3-car races to decide their positions. The
first group takes the 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions, and the second group
4th, 5th and 6th.
• Time Trial: under this system each competitor runs
2 laps and their positions on the starting grid depend
on their times.
A chronometer is needed for this.
SCX TECH SUPPORT Hotline dial Toll
Buy Slot Cars and Slot Car Racing Accessories, save up to 20% OFF! We are your
#1 Source for Slot Car Racing! See offer a large selection of , SCX 1/32
Slot Cars, SCX 1/32 Slot Car Race Track, SCX 1/32 Slot Car Race Sets, and more.
We are a Factory Authorized
SCALEXTRIC, Carrera and SCX "Pit Stop" Dealer.